Welcome to the Emergency Management Institute
Emergency Management Institute Mission
To support the Department of Homeland Security and FEMA's goals by improving the competencies of the U.S. officials in Emergency Management at all levels of government to prepare for, protect against, respond to, recover from, and mitigate the potential effects of all types of disasters and emergencies on the American people. Read more...
Train - Exercise - Educate
EMI Training Updates
- 1122 - Training Opportunity - FY16 Advanced Academy Program Cohorts New
- 1102 - (Revised) Training Opportunity - V-0001 - Virtual Tabletop Exercise Series (VTTX) Earthquake Focus New
- 1121 - Training Opportunity - VTTX V0007 March 2015 Training Opportunity_Flood New
- 1119 - Training Opportunity - E0197 Integrating Access and Functional Needs FY2015 New
- 1118 - Training Opportunity - E212 Unified Hazard Mitigation Assistance New
- 1071 - (Revised) Training Opportunity - E0431 Understanding the Emergency Management Assistance Compact (EMAC) New
- 1117 - Training Opportunity - EOC_IMT Dec 08 New
- Recently Featured Items »
Sign up via our free e-mail subscription service to receive notifications when new EMI information is available. With a subscription profile, you automatically receive updates without having to return to the website and check for changes. You also have the option of signing up for additional email updates from FEMA and EMI.